Thursday 3 July 2014

Simple salmon tea


Been such a busy few days chasing up quotes for repairs following the mini flood, I haven't made time to plan meals properly nor cook. 
Tonight's tea was quick and easy - and very tasty. Beautiful piece of salmon in a lemon and dill dressing (Birds Eye Inspirations and syn free) with couscous (syn free) and carrots (syn free). Wasn't sure about the veg choice, but wanted to use up the carrots - as it turned out, a good choice!
Later on, I baked a batch of cappuchino weetabix muffins which work out to 2 syns each (would be free if using the weetabix as a HEB) and had one for a snack for supper - they're very filling and sweet :)
Also, reminded myself to take healthy snacks with me when I'm out and about - fruit, SW bar - otherwise it's too easy to make wrong, high syn choices.






No comments:

Post a Comment